Friday, October 25, 2013

Call And Get Your Cock Rocked By Roxy!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Allow me properly introduce myself ... my name is Roxy Grinds, but you can just call me Roxy.  I am brand new to Niteflirt and I am so excited to take my first call!  A few things you should know about me is that I am pistol in the bedroom and I love phone sex!  I am 28 years old, dark brown hair, big boobs and a nice plump ass.  I love my curves, love my body and I just can't stop touching it.  I like it sensual and romantic sometimes and other times I like it hard and dirty. 

Right now I don't have a steady boyfriend and that's just how I like it.  I don't want one ... fucking when I want and whoever I want is what I desire right now.  Nothing makes me wetter than meeting a guy when I'm out, flirting and then rolling around in the sheets with their big hard cock. 

So what are you waiting for boys ... call me on Niteflirt.  I'm horny, wet and ready to get off with you!  I can't wait to see who will be the first to call and get their cock rocked by me :)

Call Roxy Grinds for phone sex on Niteflirt.com





No comments :

Post a Comment